Fiance Visa to Get married to a British Citizen in the United Kingdom
If you like to sponsor your partner to come to UK and get married then spouse visa could be the right choice. Your partner can continue to stay in UK after getting married but they must submit an application to switch from fiance visa to spouse visa on getting married and before expiry of fiance visa. The partner or spouse is a route leadds to settlement and British citizenship. There are some other options available depending on your circumstance:
Proposed Civil Partner
Visit visa is a temporary short term solution if your partner only want to visit you.
What are the rules for the fiance visa?
The purpose of this visa is to get married in UK within 6 months of the visa duration. Home office expects that some arrangments are already made for the purposes of marriage in the UK. The applicants may need to provide a TB Test report if travelling or living in certain countries. National Health Surcharge (NHS) is not applicable to fiance visa but paybale when switching to the spouse visa.
Which option is relevant, suitable and best for my partner?
You might ask yourself what is the difference between Marriage visa, Spouse Visa, Unmarried and Fiance Visa. Which option is the best option for you? It is very important to plan the partner visa application well in advance and choose the most appropriate one. Each visa application costs a lot of money and making a wrong or weak application could result in the family being forced to live apart for a long duration. It could also cost 1000s of pounds in terms of money and can bring a lot of stress
How can we help you?
- Find the most suitable immigration category for you or your partner
- Compare the all options available to you
- Compare the cost of visa application in each visa
- Explain the requirements of each category
- Fully prepare your application and submit to British High Commission or Embassy
- Extend your stay in UK as a partner of a person settled in UK
- Follow up your application until it is decided by the immigration authorities
- Provide one-off advice to answer your queries
- Visit your property and prepare a sufficient accommodation survey report.
- On completion of eligibility period, make Indefinite Leave to Remain Application for spouse
- On getting Permanent Residence in UK, we can make your application for British Nationality
Contact us through a message or call us and we will be happy to guide you through the whole process from start to the end.