Visa Application Process for Startup Visa
Startup visas are not new and UK is not the only country to introduce the start up visa. These visas are introduced to attract the intellectual business ideas in the countries such as UK.
Main Requirements of the Start up Visa
- Business idea must be assessed, approved and endorsed by the specified endorsing bodies
- Anyone who wants to setup a business in UK
- Person is from outside the European Union
- Have personal savings of at least £945 in the bank account for at least 90 days
- Have English Language skills at the level or above CEFR Level B2 equals to ILETS 5.5 Bands or degree taught in English.
How we can help
Our teams based in Lahore, Pakistan and Staffordshire, United Kingdom can do the following work for you:
- Provide initial advice
- Make an assessment of suitability of your proposed visa application
- Prepare endorsement application for you
- Prepare your visa application
- Submit your visa application to the nearest embassy or British High Commission
Contact us with your queries and we will guide you throughout the process.