- Our Services- Book Online
- Eligibility requirements
- Key facts
- Service suitability
- Our services and Fees
- Book service Online
Intra company transfer visa, which replaced Tier 2 visa, is for employees of multinational companies who are being transferred to the UK by their employers.
Types of Intra Company Transfer
There are two types of Intra company transferTier 2 visa.
Intra Company Transfer
This visa is for employees who are being transferred to the UK by their employers. The employee must have worked for that employer overseas for more than 12 months, unless the employer is going to pay £73,900 a year or more to that employee.
Intra Company Graduate Trainee visa
This visa is for the employees who are being transferred to the UK as part of a graduate training programme for a manager or specialist role. The employee must have worked for that employer overseas for at least 3 months immediately before the date of application.
- The employee who is being transferred should
- be an existing employee of a Home Office approved sponsor company
- have a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ or CoS from their employer
- have a job which is in the list of eligible occupations
- be paid at least £41,500 for an Intra-company Transfer visa or at least £23,000 for an Intra-company Graduate Trainee visa
- The specific requirements depends on the type of job.
The employees can apply 3 months before the start of their job in the UK. The application can take 3 to 8 weeks depending on whether you are applying from inside or outside the UK.
Our services- Book online
|Description of Service
|Book Full Application Preparation & Submission Service
|Comprehensive service. All work covered from start to the end. No VAT, no hidden charges. Allocated caseworker. The Fees is for the first applicant. An additional dependant pays only £100 when applying together.
√ Full advice about all queries related to visa application
√ List of documents for your immigration application
√ Full prepare and complete the application form
√ Pay visa fees and other applicable fees on your behalf – Of course you will reimburse us for any disbursements
√ Submit the application form and application as registered immigration representative
√ Upload all the documents or submit to the Home Office by post
√ Book Bio-metrics appointment to capture your fingerprints and photo at one of the visa application centre
√ Continuous advice from the day one until a decision is made by the embassy or Home Office
Home Office fees
- Home Office fees ranges from £610 to £1,408 depending on individual circumstances and NHS healthcare surcharge which is usually £624 per year. Further, the applicant need to have at least £1,270 in their bank account to support themselves.
Other ways to Book UK Visa Services with ZR Visas, UK
You can book a service online by following the above links. Alternatively please provide us with your full name, full address, email address and contact number, we will book service for you-
By phone: UK +44 1782 977 899
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp/ Text Message Only: UK +447944132344