Due the regulatory restrictions, complexity of the matters and work beyond Level 1, we do not provide Immigration advice for following applications and circumstances. Also, we have no experience and knowledge in these applications, therefore this is in your best interest to get advice from professionals who has relevant competence and expertise.
- Asylum Applications
- Family Renuion for Asylum SeekersPrivate & Family Life Visa Extension
- Human Rights Applications
- Applications outside Immigration Rules
- Applications by Illegal immigrants
- Applications by overstayers (overstayed more than 14 days without a valid reason)
- Judicial Review Case Management
- Judicial Review
- Applications to challenge Removal, Deportation
- Detention and Bail Applications
How to get immigration advice on above matters?
You can search for an immigration firm adviser or an immigration law solicitor firm who can help. Please follow the links-
1. Find an Adviser Level 2 or Level 3
From drop down Menu, Select Level
2. Find a Solicitor
Select: Immigration from drop down menu.
We wish you all the best. If you need advice in any other UK immigration matter, please feel free to contact us.
|Types of Immigration Applications||Success Rate||Years|
|Spouse Visa Extension/ Switch Applications||100%||2006-2022|
|Fiance Visa Applications||100%||2006-2022|
|Fee Waiver Applications||100%||2006-2022|
|Parent Route/ Family & Private Life FLR||100%||2006-2022|
|Naturalisation (British Citizenship)||100%||2006-2022|
|Indefinite Leave to Remain||100%||2006-2022|
|Skilled Worker Visa||100%||2006-2022|
|Tier 2 General||100%||2006-2022|
|Employer Sponsor Licence||100%||2006-2022|
|EU Residence Card/ Settlement Scheme||100%||2006-2022|