Work Not Permitted at OISC Level 1
Thank you for considering booking UK immigration services with us. Due the regulatory restrictions, complexity of the matters and work beyond Level 1, we do not provide Immigration advice for applications applications, matters and circumstances. Also, we have no or little experience and knowledge in these applications or for your circumstances, therefore this is in your best interest to get advice from professionals who has relevant competence and expertise.
- Complex Immigration Matters
- Asylum Applications
- Family Renuion for Asylum Seekers
- Private & Family Life Visa and Extension Applications
- Human Rights Applications
- Applications outside Immigration Rules
- Applications by Illegal immigrants
- Applications by overstayers (overstayed more than 14 days without a valid reason)
- Judicial Review Case Management
- Judicial Review
- Applications to challenge Removal, Deportation
- Detention and Bail Applications
- Applications related to illegal entrants, overstayers (excluding those applying within 14 days of their leave expiring where there is good reason for the delay and permitted EUSS work)
- Removal or deportation from the UK
- Family reunion applications
- Settlement (Protection Route) applications
- Applications made by persons with retained and derivative rights and Surinder Singh applications.
- Detention and applications for bail
- applications for Leave to Remain on the grounds of 20 years’ residence in the UK
- Applications under Paragraph 276A where there are periods of overstaying outside the 10-year route and or which would require detailed representations in support of the application
- Applications for settlement on the grounds of Domestic Violence (DV)
- Applications for further leave to remain/ settlement in respect of adopted children
- Applications that are not within the Immigration Rules
- Applications in which human rights grounds should be raised
- Applications for Judicial Review or any form of representation related to Judicial Review. Including issuing a pre-action protocol letter.
- Appeals, tribunals and court work, including Judicial Review Case Management.
- Any Applications for which we have no or little experience or no recent experience or no resources including competent adviser.
Contact us to check if your immigration matter is in the excluded work or not.
How to get immigration advice on above matters?
You can search for an immigration firm adviser or an immigration law solicitor firm who can help. Please follow the links-
1. Find an Adviser Level 2 or Level 3
From drop down Menu, Select Level
2. Find a Solicitor
Select: Immigration from drop down menu.
We wish you all the best. If you need advice in any other UK immigration matter, please feel free to contact us.