Prove right of work while pending UK Visa Application with UKVI
Employer may request for proof of right of work so that you can continue working. Employees may have Fear of Losing job. Under UK immigration, employing someone without right of work can have very serious consequences includuing 5 Years Imprisonment and Unlimited Fine or Civil Penalty up to £20,000 for employing someone who do not have right to work in the UK.
Relevant Law- 3C of Immigration Act 1971
Three Conditions must be met
1. A person who has valid visa
2. The application is made before visa expires
3. The leave expires without the application for variation having been decided
The leave is extended if all above three conditions are met and the application for variation is neither decided nor withdrawn.
Exceptions to the rule 3C of Immigration Act 1971
Application not on time or Breached immigration rules.
Which Documents you can provide to your Employer to prove right of work in the UK while visa application pending?
1. Application submission receipt
2. 16 Digit Application Reference No. (Documents checklist, Page 1 of Application form)
3. Letter from Legal Representative (We provide to our clients if they need one)
4. Ask the employer to do ‘Employer Checking Service’. Employer will have to provide their details and your details such as name, date of birth, address, nationality.
We help with visas, immigraiton and naturalisation applications such as-
1. UK Naturalisation Application
2. Registration of a Child as a British Citizen
3. Sponsor Licence Application
4. Fiance Visa Entry Clearance Application
5. Spouse Visa Entry Clearance Application
6. Parent Route 10 Years Route- Parent as a Carer of British Child
7. Partner Route 10 Years
8. Fee Waiver Application for 10 Years Spouse Visa Extension Application
9. Skilled Worker Visa