Adult Dependant Relative
A blood relation in need to of long term care from a British citizen or settled person i.e. brother, sister, parent, grandchild, son and daughter in the UK.
- Must be blood relation i.e. Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Daughter, Son, Grandson
- They are unable to do their everyday tasks without the help of someone due to their age, disability or illness.
- No one is available to take care of them in their own country.
- UK sponsor must be a British Citizen or have Indefinite Leave to Remain in UK or have Refugee status or Humanitarian protection in the United Kingdom.
- Must be over 18 years of age
- UK Sponsor family member is able to support, care and accommodate for five years without recourse to the Public Funds.
Duration of the visa
If their UK sponsor is a settled person or British Citizen, they can live in UK as long they want and acquire British Citizenship too.
If their UK sponsor have Refugee status or Humanitarian protection in UK, they can stay in UK upto the validity of visa of their UK sponsor. They can extend their visa and get Permanent Residence in the United Kingdom.
Services we offer
|Service||Description of Service||Fixed Fees|
|Book Full Application Preparation & Submission Service||Comprehensive service. All work covered from start to the end. No VAT, no hidden charges. Allocated caseworker. The Fees is for one applicant. |
√ Full advice about all queries related to visa application
√ List of documents for your immigration application
√ Full prepare and complete the application form
√ Pay visa fees and other applicable fees on your behalf – Of course you will reimburse us for any disbursements
√ Submit the application form and application as registered immigration representative
√ Upload all the documents or submit to the Home Office by post
√ Book Bio-metrics appointment to capture your fingerprints and photo at one of the visa application centre
√ Continuous advice from the day one until a decision is made by the embassy or Home Office
Other ways to Book Our Services
You can book service online by following the above links. Alternatively please provide us with your full name, full address, email address and contact number, we will book service for you-
By phone: UK +44 1782 977 899
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp/ Text Message Only: UK +447944132344