Full Application Visa Application Preparation Service- Unlimited Support and Comprehensive Service
In this service, we do all the work for your visa, nationality or immigration application from very start to the end. We take care of everything and let you get on with your life while we work professionally and efficiently to get your visa, visa extension, indefinite leave to remain, EU resident permit or nationality. You can relax that your local and best in town immigration consultants are doing their best to get through the whole process smoothly. For family visa and visit visa applications, immigration home survey report is not included.
Verify our Registration on the UK Government website. We are Regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC, Home Office, UK). Registration Number: F201100207.
Work included in Full Application Service
- Unlimited Support
- Full After care even after submission of application
- Take care of the whole of your visa, immigration or nationality application.
- Provide advice from the very start until the application is decided by the relevant embassy or the Home Office.
- Provide you list of required documents
- Fill the application forms.
- Check the documents and the application form is fully completed.
- Highlight any weak points in your application and advise you on how you can improve them. Tell you about the merits and demerits of the case and any reasons which could cause your application to refuse.
- Send you a copy of the draft application form.
- On getting confirmation of contents of the application form from you, submit your application as your representative to the relevant Embassy, British High Commission or the Home Office.
- Pay your Embassy or Home Office or other applicable government fees on your behalf. The fees could include Application Fees, NHS Health Surcharge, Appointment Booking Fees, Biometric Enrolment Fees or other government fees. All these fees are government fees, not our fees. We only charge one fixed fee for our services.
- We book your appointment for your biometric enrolment and send you confirmation.
- We send your documents by Post to the Home Office and/or scan and upload to the online system.
- You attend your biometric appointment to register your fingerprints and facial images.
- We as your representative communicate with the Home Office and keep you updated with the progress of your application.
- We follow the application until it is decided by the relevant visa or immigration authorities.
- We will keep you updated at each and every step of the application and for any progress with the application.
- Decision is made on your application and we close your file.
One Fixed Fee, No Hidden charges and VAT
Our fees are simple and fixed. Fees varies from one immigration category to other. Our fees are simple, fair and fixed. We do not charge VAT or any other charges. We do work for a fixed fee and you pay the government fees.
Dependants Applying with Main Applicant
Additional Dependants applying at the same time pay discounted fee when making application together with the main applicant.
Your money is secure and protected
We are regulated and registered business. We are registered and authorised by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC, Government of UK), our registration No. is F201100207. Read more about verifying our business on UK Government website. All your payments and information is secured and protected under UK Laws. We are registered with The Office of Information Commissioner, UK which protects and regulates all the information in UK.
Verify registration of our business
We are regulated, authorise and registered immigration and visas consultants. We are registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and our registration No. is F201100207. The contact details of the OISC are given below if you like to verify our business as an authentic and registered:
OISC Website: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner
Address: Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner, 5th Floor, 21 Bloomsbury Street, London, WC1B 3HF, United Kingdom
Professional Indemnity Insurance, layer of security against negligent or poor advice
We are fully insured up to the £250,000 for all UK Visas, Immigration and Nationality matters. See our Insurance Certificate.
We never had any claim against us since we started our business in 2006. We are confident that it will not happen. But in any case, where you think that you have lost money in the form of visa fees and it was caused by us, you are 100% protected. On request, we will provide our PI Insurance details in case you would like to make a claim.
By providing our fees, top 10 reasons to choose us, evidence of our work, our business verification on Gov.uk and customer reviews on our website, we make it even easier for the clients to compare our fees and evidence we provided to support quality of our work so that they can make a well informed decision while choosing to book services, for their next UK Visa Application, from a solicitor firm or an immigration advisory service.