Apply for Health and Care Visa for UK, Medical Professionals, Nurses Skilled Worker Visa

Sponsor Nurses, Doctors, Dentist, Midwife and Medical professionals from EU as an Approved Sponsor in Health and Care Visa as a skilled worker

As an EU citizens, if you were not resident in the UK by 31 December 2020 and do not have rights under the withdrawal agreement, you will need to meet specific requirements in order to work or study in the UK from 1 January 2021. You will also need to pass relevant checks, including UK criminality checks. You can continue to visit the UK for up to 6 months without applying for a visa and may participate in a wide range of activities, including tourism, visiting family and friends, short term study and business-related activities, such as events and conferences. But if you like to work in healthcare profession then you need to make a visa application. For example, applying visa application for health and care visa as a skilled worker. Your employer need a sponsor licence to offer you a job.

You will need to pay an application fee and, if you are coming to the UK for more than 6 months, you may have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge, which will enable you to access the UK’s National Health Service (NHS).

Visa Approvals for Our Clients- Success Stories

We have comipled some visa approvals since the introduction of UK Health & Care Visa. Below are some of the latest success stories. For all visa apporvals, please visit our success stories page.

  • Student Visa to Skilled Worker Dependent Visa Switching ZR Visas 23 Oct 2023
  • UK Skilled Worker Switching Application Health and Care Visa ZR Visas 17 Jun 2023
  • UK Skilled Worker Dependent Switching Application Health and Care Visa ZR Visas 17 Jun 2023
  • UK Skilled Worker Dependent Switching Application Health Care Visa ZR Visas 17 Jun 2023
  • UK Skilled Worker Health and Care Dependent Visa 3 ZR Visas UK 14 Jun 2023.jpeg
  • UK Skilled Worker Health and Care Dependent Visa 1 ZR Visas UK 14 Jun 2023
  • UK Skilled Worker Health and Care Dependent Visa 2 ZR Visas UK 14 Jun 2023.jpeg
  • UK Skilled Worker Visa Health and Care ZR Visas UK 12 Jun 2023
  • UK Skilled Worker Switching Application ZR Visas 6 Jun 2023
  • UK Skilled Worker Health and Care Visa ZR Visas 15 Apr 2023
  • UK Health and Care Visa Application 16 Jan 2023 ZR Visas UK
  • Skilled Worker Visa Health and Care 22 Oct 2022 ZR Visas UK
  • Skilled Worker Visa Health and Care 16 Oct 2022 ZR Visas UK
  • Health and Care Skilled Worker Visa 5 Aug 2022 ZR Visas UK

Our Services

ServiceDescriptionFixed Fees
Book Full Application Preparation & Submission Service (You should have a valid Cos)Our Comprehensive service, used by most of the clients. All work covered from start to the end (to the point of decision on the visa application). One fixed fee, no hidden charges or costs whatsoever. Allocated caseworker. The Fees is for the first applicant. An additional dependant pays discounted fee when applying together with the main applicant.

 Full advice about all queries related to visa application
 List of documents for your immigration application
 Fully prepare and complete the application form
 Pay visa fees and other applicable fees on your behalf – Of course you will reimburse us for any disbursements
 Submit the application form and application as registered immigration representative firm
 Upload all the documents or submit to the Home Office by post
 Book Bio-metrics appointment to capture your fingerprints and photo at one of the visa application centre
 Continuous advice from the day one until a decision is made by the embassy or Home OfficeMore details of our full application service.
Book Employee Assessment for Skilled Worker Visa

An assessment to ascertain the eligibility, process to make application and answer to the questions you raise about this visa. No VAT, no hidden charges. Allocated caseworker.

To know if you are likely to be eligible, we can make a full assessment for fixed fee. The assessment covers your eligibility, procedure to make an application and answer to the queries you raised about skilled worker visa.

Fast track visa for health professionals

There is fast-track entry, with reduced application fees and dedicated support through the application process. If you’re eligible to apply for the Health and Care visa, you will also be exempt from having to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge. Front line workers in the health and social care sector who are not eligible to apply for the Health and Care visa will have to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge and could benefit from a reimbursement scheme where they will be repaid.

Qualify for Skilled Work in Health and Care visa

If you work in an eligible health occupation and have a job offer from the NHS, social care sector or employers and organisations which provide services to the NHS, are able to speak English and meet the requirements of the Skilled Worker route, you can apply for the Health and Care visa to come to the UK with your family.

A Health and Care Worker visa allows medical professionals to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job with the NHS, an NHS supplier or in adult social care.

Knowledge of English Requirement for Skilled Worker Visa for doctor, dentist, nurse or midwife

You do not need to prove your knowledge of English if you have already passed an English Language assessment with a relevant regulated professional body.

Maintenance Requirement- Money to support yourself and your partner and children

You must have at least £1,270 in your bank account to show you can support yourself in the UK. The money should have been in the bank account for at least 28 days within 31 days before applying for a skilled worker visa. 

You also need
£285 for your partner
£315 for one child
£200 for each additional child

You, your partner and two children would need to have £2070 to come to the UK (£1270 for you, £285 for your partner, £315 for your first child and £200 for second child).

Cost of Health and Care Visa

Visa Fee 
For up to 3 years visa £247 or
For more than 3 years visa £479

NHS Health Surcharge is not required for health and care visa. The applicant, children and partner, all are exempt from health surcharge.

For example, you apply for a health and care skilled worker visa with your partner for three years, you will pay £479 towards visa fees.

General List of Required Documents for UK Health and Care Visa

  • The certificate of sponsorship (Cos) reference number – your employer will give you this
  • Evidence of knowledge of English
  • A valid passport
  • Employment contract containing your job title and annual salary
  • Occupation code of your job
  • Details of employer name and their sponsor licence number issued by the Home Office – CoS will have these details
  • Evidence of savings or maintenance to support you and your family (Bank statements). If employer certify maintenance then bank statements are not required
  • Evidence of relationship (applies only when partner and dependants are also applying)
  • TB Test from authorised medical centres (only required in certain countries)
  • A criminal record certificate – if you’re working in education, healthcare and social care. If you’re 28 or over, you’ll need a certificate from any country you’ve stayed in over the last 10 years.

Qualify for a Health and Care Worker visa, you must:

  • be a qualified doctor, nurse, health professional or adult social care professional
  • work in an eligible health or social care job
  • work for a UK employer that’s been approved by the Home Office
  • have a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ from your employer with information about the role you’ve been offered in the UK
  • be paid a minimum salary – how much depends on the type of work you do

List of Professionals Qualified to make an application under Health and Care Visa

UK Health & Care Visa allow foreign professionals to work in the UK as doctors, nurses, Psychologists, Pharmacists, Ophthalmic opticians, Dental practitioners, Medical radiographers, Podiatrists, Physiotherapists, Occupational therapists, Speech and language therapists, Nutritionist, Nurses including Health visitor, Mental health practitioner, Nurse, Practice nurse, Psychiatric nurse, Staff nurse, Student nurse, Midwives, Further education teaching professionals, Secondary education teaching professionals, Primary and nursery education teaching professionals, Social workers, Paramedics, Medical and dental technicians, Massage therapist, Reflexologist, Sports therapist, Nursing auxiliaries and assistants, Auxiliary nurse, Health care assistant (hospital service), Health care support worker. Nursing assistant, Nursing auxiliary, Dental nurses and few other professions.

Different minimum salary requirements applies to all the jobs. It could be minimum salary or going rate or an hourly rate. The jobs in the shortage occupation lists can be paid 80 percent of the minimum salary threshold or going rate whichever is higher.

How long you can stay

Your visa can last for up to 5 years before you need to extend it. You’ll need to apply to extend or update your visa when it expires or if you change jobs or employer.

If you want to stay longer in the UK

You can apply to extend your visa as many times as you like as long as you still meet the eligibility requirements.

Making an early application can be made?

You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before the day you are due to start work in the UK. This date is listed on your certificate of sponsorship.

Application Processing Time

Once you make application, proved your identity and provided your documents, you’ll usually get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.

Application fees

up to 3 years – £232 per person
more than 3 years – £464 per person

The fee is the same whether you apply from inside or outside the UK.

Reduced Fees for citizens of eligible countries

Your application fee will be automatically reduced by £55 if you’re from one of the following countries. This reduction only applies to your visa application. Your partner and children will still need to pay the full application fee.

Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden or Turkey.

Services we offer

I have been offered a job

If you have been offered a job and you need help with you application process, the requirements and other questions about skilled worker visa then these services are suitable for you. You can book them by following the links

Full Application Preparation Service

Application Checking Service

I do not have job offer yet

To know if you are likely to be eligible, we can make a full assessment for fixed fees. We refer to this assessment as a Feasibility Report. You can book the services by following the links:

Health & Care Visa UK- Employee Assessment

Other ways to Book UK Visa Services with ZR Visas, UK

You can book a service online by following the above links. Alternatively please provide us with your full name, full address, email address and contact number, we will book service for you-
By phone: UK +44 1782 977 899
By email:
WhatsApp/ Text Message Only: UK +447944132344

Shopping Basket
Scroll to Top