Study Visa

This section covers UK Student Visa, Post Study Visa- The Graduate Route, Study in Canada, Study in EU, and Study in Australia. Also includes short course, Univedsity education and independant fee paying schools for Child student visa and Adult Student Visa.

UK Post Study Visa- Graduate Route to Work in the UK

After years of wait, the UK Post Study visa is back with the new name ‘Graduate Route’. After completing degree in UK, students can live and work in UK for 2 years. Further, while on this visa, there are handful of immigration categories to switch to, to settle in the United Kingdom permanently.

Shopping Basket
Scroll to Top