Become British Citizen by Naturalisation Application on the basis of family, work, asylum
- Success Rate
- Book Online
- Eligibility requirements
- Services we offer
- Other ways to Book Service
- After Booking Service
Naturalisation is a process of getting citizenship of a country through residence. Just like a lot of other countries in the world, UK allows immigration to acquire British Citizenship after 12 months of getting permanent residence (ILR) in the UK. UK law allow dual citizenship but the other country, normally country of your Birth, may not allow to have nationality of an other country. Therefore it is very important that you check this before making an application for Naturalisation in UK. India is an example of a country which does not allow dual citizenship. Naturalisation application can be made on the basis of family life such as being married to a British citizenship or in being in work category such as Tier 2 General or being an EU, EEA citizen living in UK with Settled Status.
Our success rate
We have 100% success rate for Naturalisation applications from the start of our business in 2006. In the last 15 years, the Home Office never tuned down any of our application for naturalisation, Indefinite Leave to Remain in UK and Spouse Visa extension. View some of the the recent approved decisions of our clients.
Book Service Online
|Service||Description of Service||Fixed Fees|
|Book Full Application Preparation & Submission Service||Comprehensive service. All work covered from start to the end. No VAT, no hidden charges. Allocated caseworker. The Fees is for the first applicant. An additional person/ dependant pay discounted fee when applying together.|
√ Full advice about all queries related to visa application
√ List of documents for your immigration application
√ Full prepare and complete the application form
√ Pay visa fees and other applicable fees on your behalf – Of course you will reimburse us for any disbursements
√ Submit the application form and application as registered immigration representative
√ Upload all the documents or submit to the Home Office by post
√ Book Bio-metrics appointment to capture your fingerprints and photo at one of the visa application centre
√ Continuous advice from the day one until a decision is made by the embassy or Home Office
Eligibility Requirements to apply for UK Naturalisation
- After 12 months of getting Indefinite Leave to Remain or Settled Status for EEA, EA Nationals in the UK, Naturalisation application can be made. Applicants who made their ILR application on the basis of marriage does not have to wait for 12 months to apply for Naturalisation.
- Life in UK Test and Knowledge of English requirements apply. Though most of the applicant met these requirements when they applied for ILR, therefore they do not need to meet these requirements again.
- Applicants should not have spend more than 90 days in last 12 months period and should be in the UK exactly 5 years ago on the day of the application.
- The applicant should be good character. This means that they should not have criminal convictions. Exemptions also apply. Someone with criminal history should consult a registered immigration lawyer or registered immigration consultant registered with the OISC like us. We are OISC Registered Immigration to provide Naturalisation application advice (British Nationality).
Other ways to Book Our Services
You can book service online by following the above links. Alternatively please provide us with your full name, full address, email address and contact number, we will book service for you-
By phone: UK +44 1782 977 899
By email: email@example.com
WhatsApp/ Text Message Only: UK +447944132344
Got a question, contact us
Should you need to ascertain that you are British National or not or if you have any other question, please contact us for advice. Alternatively, read FAQ’s or send us a quick message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We aim to respond all queries within 1 working day.
Send a message on WhatsApp. This is the quickest way to get answer to your queries. We normally respond promptly during working hours.