Apply UK Spouse Visa, Unmarried Partner Visa Spouse Visa Extension FLR M, Visa Renewal Partner, Switch to Spouse Visa from Fiance Visa
- Our Success Rate
- Our Services, Fees- Book Online
- Eligibility requirements
- Key facts
- List of Required Documents
- Other ways to Book
What is a UK spouse visa?
Spouse Visa is a family immigration category which allow British Citizens and Settled Persons to sponsor their partner so that they can join you in UK to start family life. Partners may be in a married relationship or unmarried partner. You can use this service if you want to apply for visa outside UK or extending your visa inside UK (FLR spouse visa) after spending 2.5 years in the UK. Also applicable to the switching applications such as switching from Tier 4 student visa or switching from Tier 2 General to spouse visa. Partner visa has two routes i.e. 5 years partner visa route and 10 years partner route. The length of time five years or 10 years depends whether you meet all the requirements of spouse visa or not. The applications which do not meet all the requirements of 5 years spouse visa route may be given 10 years spouse visa route. In that case, you will be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain after 10 years in the UK.
For unmarried partner visa, both partners must have lived for at least 2 years in a relationship akin to marriage in the UK or abroad. Strict criteria apply and substantial evidence is required for unmarried partner visa applications.
Our success rate
For Full Application Preparation service for partner visa extension (extending stay in UK on the basis of marriage or civil partnership) and switching visa applications, we have 100% success rate for last 16 years. Since we started our business in year 2006, the Home Office never turned down any of our spouse visa extension and switching applications. Read all recent decisions for our success stories.
Our services, Fee, Book Online
|Service||Description of Service||Fixed Fees|
|Book Full Application Preparation & Submission Service||Our Comprehensive service, used by most of the clients. All work covered from start to the end (to the point of decision on the visa application). One fixed fee, no hidden charges or costs whatsoever. Allocated caseworker. The Fees is for the first applicant. An additional dependant pays discounted fee when applying together with the main applicant.|
Children from previous relationship pay full fee due to complexity of the case.
√ Full advice about all queries related to visa application
√ List of documents for your immigration application
√ Fully prepare and complete the application form
√ Pay visa fees and other applicable fees on your behalf – Of course you will reimburse us for any disbursements
√ Submit the application form and application as registered immigration representative firm
√ Upload all the documents or submit to the Home Office by post
√ Book Bio-metrics appointment to capture your fingerprints and photo at one of the visa application centre
√ Continuous advice from the day one until a decision is made by the embassy or Home Office. More details of our full application service.
Service Suitability & Eligibility Requirements
- Applying spouse visa from outside UK- called Entry Clearance. You should be married to your partner or have been living together with your partner outside UK immediately before making visa application as a partner. If applying as unmarried partner, should have lived together for at leat 2 years in a relationship akin to marriage.
- Extending stay in UK after spending 2.5 years in UK- called FLR Spouse Visa Renewal Application or Extending leave to remain- 10 years partner route extension
- Switching to the spouse visa from other visas. For example, switching application from Tier 2 General to spouse visa switch. Switching from 5 years to 10 years partner route.
Continue on the page if your are British Citizen or have ILR in the UK. If you are an EU citizen, have settled status, pre-settled status, this service is equally suitable for UK spouse visa for European citizens. If you are not married to your partner and like to get married in the UK and then make switching application from inside UK then please visit our Fiance Visa Page. If you would like not to stay after getting married in the UK then you should consider our Marriage Visitor Visa services.
Key facts, processing times
|Visa Validity||33 Months (Outside UK)/ 30 Months (Inside UK)|
|Processing Time in UK||12-14 Weeks|
|Processing time outside UK||24 Weeks|
|Super Priority Service in UK £800||1 Working Day (May not available at all the times)|
|Super Priority Service outside UK £573||6-8 Weeks (Currently not available)|
Home Office, Embassy and NHS Health Surcharge Fees: Costs of Visa Application for Spouse Visa/ Unmarried Partner Visa
|Spouse Visa/ Unmarried Civil Partner/ Switching to Spouse Visa||In UK||Outside UK*|
|Home Office Application Fee||1048||1523|
|NHS Health Surcharge||1560 (624 x 2.5 years)||1872 (624 x 3)|
|Biometric Fee/ UKVI Fee||0||UKVI Fee- Applicable in EU Countries only €66.41|
|Biometric Appointment Fee||0-120 (99% clients get free appointments)||0-120 (Most of clients get free appointments) **|
|Foreign Currency Bank Charges (Approx.) and higher rate charged by Home Office||0||£205|
|Total (without appointment fee/ UKVI fee)||£2608||£3,600 (Approx)*|
**For clients applying from certain countries including EU countries, UKVI charge an additional EURO 66.41 for Biometrics Appointment.
General List of Documents for Spouse Visa Extension
- Proof of relationship
- Evidence of living together
- Identification documents such as Passports, Travel Document
- Evidence of income (such as from employment, self-employment, cash savings, dividends from UK company, rental income etc.) If UK partner is on certain benefits such as PIP- Personal Independence Payment, Disability Allowance, Carer Allowance or other disability state benefits, then you might be exempt from meeting financial requirements. In some cases, adequate maintenance requirements needs to be met. As part of our full application service, your allocated caseworker will work out whether you need to meet the financial requirements or adequate maintenance or you are exempt from the spouse visa financial requirements.
- Evidence of sufficient accommodation
- Proof of English Language Requirement (such as A1, A2 depending on the circumstances or a degree taught in English (ECCTIS (NARIC) Certificate is required))
Application Forms for Spouse Visa
For applications outside UK, the application form VAF4A is used. The applicants must also complete Appendix 2- Financial Information Form. Applications inside UK to extend stay in spouse visa route in 5 years partner route, the application form FLR (M) is used. Majority of the UK Visa Applications are made online.
Other ways to Book Our Services
You can book service online by following the above links. Alternatively please provide us with your full name, full address, email address and contact number, we will book service for you-
By phone: UK +44 1782 977 899
By email: email@example.com
WhatsApp/ Text Message Only: UK +447944132344
- Find the most suitable immigration category for you or your partner to start living together, get married in UK, get permanent
- Compare the cost of visa application in each visa
- Find the most suitable immigration category for you or your partner to start living together, get married in UK, get permanent residence and apply for Naturalisation to become British Citizen.
- Compare the all options available to you
- Explain the requirements of each category
- Fully prepare your application and submit to British High Commission or Embassy
- Extend your stay in UK as a partner of a person settled in UK, called FLR Partner Visa
- Follow up your family immigration application until it is decided by the British Embassy, British High Commission or UK Home Office.
- Provide one-off advice (Visa Consultation Appointments) to answer your queries
- Visit your property and prepare a sufficient accommodation survey report, the immigration home survey report for spouse visa application.
- On completion of eligibility period, make Indefinite Leave to Remain Application for spouse on the basis of marriage to a British citizen or person with settled status in UK.
- On getting Permanent Residence in UK, we can make your application for British Nationality