Apply Spouse Visa, Spouse Visa Extension FLR, Visa Renewal, Switch to Spouse Visa
- Our success rate
- Our Services- Book Online
- Eligibility requirements
- Key facts
- Service suitability
- Our services and Fees
- Book service Online
What is a spouse visa?
Spouse Visa is a family immigration category which allow British Citizens and Settled Persons to sponsor their partner so that they can join you in UK to start family life. Partners may be in a married relationship or unmarried partner. You can use this service if you want to apply for visa outside UK or extending your visa inside UK (FLR spouse visa) after spending 2.5 years in the UK. Also applicable to the switching applications such as switching from Tier 4 student visa or switching from Tier 2 General to spouse visa. Partner visa has two routes i.e. 5 years partner visa route and 10 years partner route. The length of time five years or 10 years depends whether you meet all the requirements of spouse visa or not. The applications which do not meet all the requirements of 5 years spouse visa route may be given 10 years spouse visa route. In that case, you will be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain after 10 years in the UK.
Our success rate
For Full Application Preparation service for partner visa extension (extending stay in UK on the basis of marriage), we have 100% success rate for last 15 years. Since 2006, the Home Office never turned down any of our spouse visa extension applications. Read all recent decisions for our success stories.
Service Suitable for
- Applying spouse visa from outside UK- called Entry Clearance.
- Extending stay in UK after spending 2.5 years in UK- called FLR Spouse Visa Renewal Application or Extending leave to remain- 10 years partner route extension
- Switching to the spouse visa from other visas. For example, switching application from Tier 2 General to spouse visa switch. Switching from 5 years to 10 years partner route.
Continue on the page if your are British Citizen or have ILR in the UK. If you are an EU citizen, have settled status, pre-settled status or eligible for anyone of these then you should go to EU Family Member spouse visa page. The service will be suitable for is equally suitable for UK spouse visa for European citizens if applying after 30 June 2021.
Eligibility Requirements of spouse visa
- To make an application for spouse visa:
- You and your partner must be over 18.
- The UK sponsor (who is sponsoring their partner from outside UK) must be either British citizen or person with settled status in the UK. It mean that they should have permanent residence or indefinite leave to remain in the United Kingdom.
- Both of you intend to live together permanently in the UK.
- You are married or in a civil partnership recognised under the UK laws or you lived together outside UK for at least 2 years in a relationship akin to marriage.
- Knowledge of English language requirement apply (CEFR Level A1/A2)
- You must also meet the financial requirement, £18600 for partner
Key facts, processing times
|Visa Validity||33 Months|
|Processing Time in UK||8-12 Weeks|
|Processing time outside UK||12-16 Weeks|
|Super Priority Service in UK £800||1 Working Day (Currently not available)|
|Super Priority Service outside UK £573||2-4 Weeks|
Home Office, Embassy and NHS Health Surcharge Fees: Costs of Visa Application
|Spouse Visa/ Unmarried Civil Partner/ Switching to Spouse Visa||In UK||Outside UK|
|Home Office Application Fee||1033||1523|
|NHS Health Surcharge||1560 (624 x 2.5 years)||1560|
|Biometric Appointment Fee||0-120||0-120|
|Total (without appointment fee)||£2612.20||£3083|
List of Documents for Spouse Visa Extension
- Proof of relationship
- Evidence of living together
- Identification documents such as Passports, Travel Document
- Evidence of income (such as from employment, self-employment, cash savings, dividends from UK company, rental income etc.)
- Evidence of sufficient accommodation
- Proof of English Language Requirement (such as A1, A2 depending on the circumstances or a degree taught in English (NARIC Certificate is required))
Application Forms for Spouse Visa
For applications outside UK, the application form VAF4A is used. The applicants must also complete Appendix 2- Financial Information Form. Applications inside UK to extend stay in spouse visa route in 5 years partner route, the application form FLR (M) is used. Majority of the UK Visa Applications are made online.
Our services and fees
We offer two different level of services for spouse visa applications. Full application checking service and application checking service.
|Service||Description of Service||Fixed Fees|
|Book Full Application Preparation & Submission Service||Comprehensive service. All work covered from start to the end. No VAT, no hidden charges. Allocated caseworker. The Fees is for the first applicant. An additional dependant pays only £100 when applying together.|
√ Full advice about all queries related to visa application
√ List of documents for your immigration application
√ Full prepare and complete the application form
√ Pay visa fees and other applicable fees on your behalf – Of course you will reimburse us for any disbursements
√ Submit the application form and application as registered immigration representative
√ Upload all the documents or submit to the Home Office by post
√ Book Bio-metrics appointment to capture your fingerprints and photo at one of the visa application centre
√ Continuous advice from the day one until a decision is made by the embassy or Home Office
|Book Application & Documents Checking Service||Application and documents checking service. |
√ Checking your application form
√ Also check all the documents
√ Mark all mistakes, errors and omissions in the application
√ Highlight missing documents
|Book 20 Minutes Consultation Appointment||Ask questions about immigration and visa applications.||£30|
Other ways to Book
You can book service online by following above links. Alternatively contact us and we will book service:
By phone: UK +44 (0)1782 703199, +44 (0)7944132344
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp/ Text Message: +447944132344
- Find the most suitable immigration category for you or your partner to start living together, get married in UK, get permanent
- Compare the cost of visa application in each visa
- Find the most suitable immigration category for you or your partner to start living together, get married in UK, get permanent residence and apply for Naturalisation to become British Citizen.
- Compare the all options available to you
- Explain the requirements of each category
- Fully prepare your application and submit to British High Commission or Embassy
- Extend your stay in UK as a partner of a person settled in UK, called FLR Partner Visa
- Follow up your family immigration application until it is decided by the British Embassy, British High Commission or UK Home Office.
- Provide one-off advice (Visa Consultation Appointments) to answer your queries
- Visit your property and prepare a sufficient accommodation survey report, the immigration home survey report for spouse visa application.
- On completion of eligibility period, make Indefinite Leave to Remain Application for spouse on the basis of marriage to a British citizen or person with settled status in UK.
- On getting Permanent Residence in UK, we can make your application for British Nationality
After Booking Service: Next Step
Once we received your booking, we will start working on your immigration straight away. In the first instance, we will call you to know about circumstances to compile the list of documents you need for your application. We will send a detailed email containing the:
- List of Required Documents
- Required Information
On receiving above, we will check them and start preparing your application. If there is any information missing or documents are not in the correct format, we will contact you, advice you the alternative documents you can provide. Full support is provided. Once application is complete, we will send you copy of draft application for your approval. On getting your consent to submit the application, application will be submitted. Read more details.