Immigration Home Survey Report- Accommodation Home Survey Report for UK Visas and Immigration

We offer this service to our own clients to facilitate their visa application where we are preparing visa application as their legal representative. The report is used to support the visa and immigration applications in different categories such as Spouse Visa, Fiance VisaPartner VisaVisit Visa Application to sponsor distant relatives or friends, Family visit visa application to support parents, brother , sister, grandparents, paternal uncle and aunts.

The Report will check and confirm that if accommodation (residential house or flat) is overcrowded/or not under Housing Act 1985 Statutory Standards for Housings and fit for humans to live, called Human Habitation under Section 604 of the Act.

For visit visas and certain other immigration routes including spouse visa require that there must be sufficient accommodation available in the destination country under local housing laws. An overcrowded property or property not suitable for human living can be a reason for the refusal of visa application.

What we do

  • Survey the Property (Virtually)
  • Prepare Sufficient Accommodation Survey Report
  • Assess the condition of the Property
  • Confirm that if ample accommodation will be available for the person intend to join the family or friend in UK.

Services we offer

We offer home survey report for a fixed fee. We will only do virtual survey using video call. Due to Covid-19, government travel restrictions, health and safety of our team and for your safety, we will be doing home survey remotely and virtually using a video link.

Book Home Survey Report

To book this, you will need to book full application service for visa application such as spouse visa, visit visa, parent route. This is not a standalone service, can not be booked on its own.

Shopping Cart