Immigration Home Survey Report- Accommodation Home Survey Report for UK Visas and Immigration
- Our Services- Book Online
- Information we need to prepare the report
- After Booking Service
What is Visas and Immigration Home Survey Report?
We offer this service to our own clients to facilitate their visa application where we are preparing visa application as their legal representative. The report is used to support the visa and immigration applications in different categories such as Spouse Visa, Fiance Visa, Partner Visa, Visit Visa Application to sponsor distant relatives or friends, Family visit visa application to support parents, brother , sister, grandparents, paternal uncle and aunts.
The Report will check and confirm that if accommodation (residential house or flat) is overcrowded/or not under Housing Act 1985 Statutory Standards for Housings and fit for humans to live, called Human Habitation under Section 604 of the Act.
For visit visas and certain other immigration routes including spouse visa require that there must be sufficient accommodation available in the destination country under local housing laws. An overcrowded property or property not suitable for human living can be a reason for the refusal of visa application.
For survey, we will request you to provide details of residents, photographs and measurement (where possible) of the property. We will use these to prepare the report.
Services we offer
|Service||Description of Service||Fixed Fees|
|Book Immigration Home Survey Report (Only book as part of Full Application Service for Visa Application) |
Not a standalone service.
|We offer home survey report for a fixed fee. We will only do virtual survey using video call. Due to Covid-19, government travel restrictions, health and safety of our team and for your safety, we will be doing home survey remotely and virtually using a video link.|
To book this, you will need to book full application service for visa application such as spouse visa, visit visa, parent route. This is not a standalone service, can not be booked on its own.
One fixed fee, no hidden charges or costs whatsoever. Allocated caseworker. The Fees is for the first applicant only.
√ Survey the Property (Virtually)
√ Prepare Sufficient Accommodation Survey Report
√ Assess the condition of the Property
√ Confirm that if ample accommodation will be available for the person intend to join the family or friend in UK.
Information required for Visa Survey Report
After booking the service, please prepare and provide the following information and documents. Without these, we will be unable to prepare the report. For any reason, if you are unable to provide part of the below requirements, please contact you allocated caseworker. For Survey Report, we will need following-
- Measurements of all bedrooms and living rooms. For flats, we also need measurements of open plan kitchens where they have sitting place combined with the kitchen.
- Property photos from front (preferably covering property number), bedrooms and living rooms.
- Relationship(s) of residents to you (you might have already provided this as part of list of documents).
- Name of family or friends who originally owns/ rented the property from private landlord or housing association or council.
- Copy of title register/ tenancy agreement/ mortgage statement (one of these required)
- Copies of passports of all residents of the property.
- Consent letter from the family member who owns/ rented the property (we will prepare this letter for you).
After you book service
Your casewroker will do the survey just before the application submission (paying Home Office fees online) and in some cases, after application is submitted.
Should you have any questions, please contact your caseworker. See our contact details on our contact us page.