Planning and Preparing UK Fiance Visa Applicaiton, UK Spouse Visa Entry Clearance and Extension Application
We always encourage our clients to start preparing the application as soon as possible. For entry clearance spouse visa and fiance visa applications, the current processing time at the time of writing is 24 weeks. In practice, it takes 6 months on an average. A disappointing decision such as a refusal visa application can delay the family members to join their partners in the UK. Also, it takes too much resources in terms of money (thousands of Pounds) and time. Also, making another visa application and waiting for the decision can take another 8 months or so. In total, a failed visa applicaiton can take between 14-16 months to get decsion on subsequent 2nd fresh visa application. Therefore, it is very important that applications are well prepared in the best possible way and well on time.
Booking the service early bring several benefits including-
- You will have your allocated caseworker soon you book the service.
- Unlimited advice on your immigration matter until application is submitted to the Home Office and decision is made.
- Peace of mind in case your circumstances change as your caseworker will be just an email or call away to answer all your questions and concerns.
- Preparation application in best possible way
- Enough time to cover the most of the weaknesses of the applications if any.
- Opportunities to improve the quality of the documents
- Improving the relationship evidence, the most important part of the application. Gather better and improved evidence.
- Little or no stress at the time of application submission.
- No effect of our increase in our fee as you would have already booked the service. You do not pay any extra fee.
- Spouse Visa Extension Applications & Fiance Visa to Spouse Visa Switching Applications- Preparation visa application is even more important to extend your visa. If visa application is refused, you or your partner may have to leave the country and may need to make a Visa Application from outside the UK. This may also reset the time spent in the UK to zero, for the purposes of ILR Application.
- Less chances of delay- Preparing an application well on time and with full information and documents minimise the chances of application being delayed due to insufficeint evidence.