Applying, Extending, Renewing stay on 7 years Child Residence route visa to settle in the UK
- Eligibility requirements
- Our success rate
- Key facts, processing time
- Service suitability
- Application costs
- Our services and Fees
- Book service
- Help and support
Parent of a child who is British Citizens or a settled person living in the UK can apply to extend their stay in the UK being the carer of British citizen child. They should have parental and upbringing responsibility of the child. The parental responsibility can be sole or shared. Also active participation in day to day life is necessary to make a successful application to extend stay on the basis of family and private life in the UK. We offer full application preparation service for a fixed fee, no VAT, no hidden costs. Book online or over the phone.
Eligibility Requirements of 7 years route and as a parent of a British child
- To make an application for 7 years route:
- Child must be under 18
- Lived in the United Kingdom for 7 years or more
- It would be unreasonable to expect them to leave the country on the basis of their private and family settled life in the UK
- Child has not formed an independent family unit or leading an independent life
Key facts, processing times
|Visa Validity||2 years 9 months|
|Extension Validity||2 Years 6 Months|
|Processing Time in UK||8-12 Weeks|
|Processing time outside UK||12-16 Weeks|
|Super Priority Service in UK £800||1 Working Day (Currently not available)|
|Super Priority Service outside UK £573||2-4 Weeks|
|Eligible to Apply for ILR||Yes|
|Years required for Indefinite Leave to Remain||10 Years|
- Applying from outside UK- called Entry Clearance
- Extending stay in UK after spending 2.5 years in UK- called FLR Renewal Application on the basis of 7 years child route or as a parent of a British citizen child
- Switching from other visas.
Costs Visa Application
|In UK (GBP)||Outside UK (GBP)|
|NHS Health Surcharge||1560 (624 x 2.5 years)||1560|
|Biometric Appointment Fee||0-120||0-120|
|Total (without appointment fee)||£2612.20||£3083|
Our services and fees
Our fee is fixed, to fully prepare an application, submit to the Home Office as your registered and regulated representative, book online. We do not charge VAT and there are no hidden charges at all as our fees are simple, fair and transparent. The fees includes all the work from very start to the end called Full Application Preparation & Submission service. This is our comprehensive service.
The work covered: √
- Comprehensive advice about all queries related to your visa application including:
- List of documents for your immigration application
- Full prepare and complete the application form
- We will Pay visa fees and NHS Health Surcharge on your behalf.
- Submit the application form and application as a registered immigration representative
- Uploading all the documents or submit to the Home Office by post
- Book Bio-metrics appointment to capture your fingerprints and photo at one of the visa application centre
- Continuous advice from the day one until a decision is made by the embassy or Home Office so that you feel confident that we stand by you at every step of your immigration application.
You can book service:
Book Service Online: 7 Years Child Route- Full Application Service
The fees is for the first applicant. An additional dependant pays discounted fee.
By phone: 01782 977899
By email: email@example.com
Help and Support
Any questions, please feel free to contact us, we are all ears.