Employer Sponsor Licence Applications to employ professionals workers from EU and rest of the world

Would like to sponsor an employee from outside UK, we provide one-stop solutions for bringing skilled workforce in the UK for private businesses. Recruiting employees and can be a lengthy and cumbersome process. In particular, when they are recruited from different countries. You might be busy doing interviews, screening and referencing. In that case, you can leave all your visa and licensing requirements to us, we will take care of everything for you from making application for licence to be an approved employer by the UK Home Office, issuance of CoS and making visa application for newly recruited employees. We offer range of services for UK employers.

Naturalisation Application for British Citizenship

Naturalisation is a process of getting citizenship of a country through residence. Just like a lot of other countries in the world, UK allows immigration to acquire British Citizenship. UK law allows dual citizenship but the other country, normally country of your Birth, may not allow to have nationality of an other country. Therefore it is very important that you check this before making an application for Naturalisation in UK. India is an example of a country which does not allow dual citizenship.

UK Visa Extension Application Pending with UK Home Office- How to Prove Right of Work to your Employer

Prove right of work while pending UK Visa Application with UKVI Employer may request for proof of right of work so that you can continue working. Employees may have Fear of Losing job. Under UK immigration, employing someone without right of work can have very serious consequences includuing 5 Years Imprisonment and Unlimited Fine or …

UK Visa Extension Application Pending with UK Home Office- How to Prove Right of Work to your Employer Read More »

UK Visa Passport Collection- Received email to collect passport

Collecting passport from UK Visa Application Centres- VFS Global or TLSContact Before travelling to the UK visa application centre (VAC), do not forget to check their opening hours. Passport should be collected from the same VAC where you originally submitted your passport and provided biometrics. Any questions, contact your allocated caseworker in usual way. We …

UK Visa Passport Collection- Received email to collect passport Read More »

Biometric residence permits (BRPs) Collection

Your Biometrics Residence Card (BRP) has been delivered at our address. Most of the time, BRP Cards are delivered directly at clients’ addresses. In cases where processing time took longer than usual, the Home Office does send BRP Cards at our office address, being the registered address of the legal representative. You should make arrangements for collection by courier. You can Book collection online using the following link or contact your local post office/ Royal Mail Office to arrange a collection.

Checklist to find best UK immigration solicitor firm or a good UK Visa Lawyer- Top 10 Rules

For any UK visa application, if you find it challenging to do the application yourself then only take help from a registered and professional UK visa firm. Following are the factors which should be taken into account when instructing an immigration adviser or a solicitor.

Getting ready for UK Fiance Visa, Spouse Visa, UK Spouse Visa Extension FLR

We always encourage our clients to start preparing the application as soon as possible. For entry clearance spouse visa and fiance visa applications, the current processing time at the time of writing is 24 weeks. In practice, it takes 6 months on an average. A disappointing decision such as a refusal visa application can delay the family members to join their partners in the UK. Also, it takes too much resources in terms of money (thousands of Pounds) and time. Also, making another visa application and waiting for the decision can take another 8 months or so. In total, a failed visa applicaiton can take between 14-16 months to get decsion on subsequent 2nd fresh visa application. Therefore, it is very important that applications are well prepared in the best possible way and well on time.

Proof of Address for Fiance Visa and EU Settlement Scheme Family Permit Switching applications

While In the UK on temporary visas such as Fiance Visa or EU Settlement Scheme Family Permit, proof of evidence and evidence of living together is required as part of the application for Fiance Visa to Spouse Visa Switching or EU Family permit to EU Settlement Scheme Applications for pre-settlee status.

Shopping Basket
Scroll to Top