Employing EU citizens and non-EU nationals after Brexit

Recruiting and Employing professional workers from EU and rest of the world

Employing EU citizens and non-EU nationals after Brexit- Healthcare Professionals, IT Consultants, Management Consultants

Recruiting employees is a lengthy and cumbersome process. In particular, where they are recruited from different countries. You might be busy doing interviews, screening, referencing and other business activities. In that case, you can trust for all visa and licensing requirements. We as an OISC Registered Immigration Consultants have competence and experience do all work on immigration side. We will take care of everything for you from making application for sponsor licence, issuance of Certificate of Sponsorship called CoS and making visa application for newly recruited employees from inside and outside UK. We are top rated visa advice business, establish in 2006. In whole 15 years of our history, customer service has always been on the top of our values. That is the reason, our clients have rated us 5 Star on Trust pilot, Google, Yell, Facebook and other feedback platforms. As our licence is for whole of the UK, therefore we can serve you in any part of the United Kingdom including England, Wales and Scotland.

Health and Care Skilled Worker Visa for Medical Professionals

Newly introduced Health and Care skilled worker visa is a fast visa route for medical professionals to come and work in UK. The doctors, nurses, dentists, consultants and midwives around the world are equally eligible to apply as long as they are registered with the professional medical bodies in the UK. We offer one-stop shop solution and advise you all aspects of licensing and visa requirements. We have 100 percent result for Licensing applications and issuance of CoS.

Employer sponsor license

UK companies and businesses who wants to bring talent in UK should have been approved by the Home Office as an approved employer. Employers are issued a sponsor license. A sponsor licence is valid for four (4) years.

Types of Sponsor Licence

There are two types of sponsor licence Worker License and Temporary Worker License. The type of licence you need will depend on the type pf job you want to offer to your employees such as long term or short term. Skilled worker visa, minister of religion visas, intra-company transfer visas and sportsperson visas falls in worker licence. Seasonal worker, government authorised exchange worker for work experience, charity worker, religious worker, creative or sporting worker and international agreement worker comes in the definition of temporary worker license.

Processing time for sponsor license application

The most of the applications are decided within 8 weeks. For an additional fee of £500, application can be fast-tracked and decision is made within 10 working days. All businesses whose applications are approved will get A rating. The rating can be downgraded to B if business fails to meet the sponsor duties such as failed to report an employee absent from the work. Action plan is required to get the A rating again after implementing the recommendations of the Home Office.

Certificates of Sponsorship (CoS)

These are electronic record in the sponsorship management system (SMS) and are issued to the employees. In simple words, these are electronic authorisation confirming that employee is being sponsored by an approved sponsor in the UK. Defined CoS are issued to the employees who are recruited from outside UK. The Home Office must approve the request for Defined CoS which usually take one working day. Undefined CoS are allotted to people employed inside UK and in all other categories not covered by Defined CoS. Employer are responsible for paying CoS fees.

Worker CoS Fee £199
Temporary Worker CoS Fee £21

Immigration Skilled Charge for Skilled Workers and Intra-company transfer visas

The CoS issued in the skilled worker visa and intra company transfer visas have to pay extra fee which is called Immigration Skilled Charge (ISC). Charge is only applicable if employing someone from outside UK for more than 6 months or inside UK for any duration of job. Some job are exempt from paying this charge.

Charge for 12 months is £364 for small sponsors and £1000 for medium and large approved sponsors
For each additional 6 months period, £182 for small approved sponsors and £500 for large and medium sponsors

For example, a small sponsor who employ someone for 2 years will pay £364 x 2, a total of £728.

Our Services

  • Full Licence Application to become Home Office Approved Sponsor
  • Check eligibility of your business for sponsor license to become an approved employer
  • Sponsor Licence Renewal Application
  • Home Office Action Plan Advice
  • CoS Issuance
  • CoS Annual Allocation Applications
  • Sponsorship Action Plan Compliance for B Rated Tier 2 Sponsors
  • Retention Services for sponsorship management system (SMS)
  • Visa Application of Employees
  • Visa Extension of Employees
  • Indefinite Leave to Remain (Permanent Residence)  of Employees
  • Detailed Feasibility Reports for any of above matters
  • Naturalisation applications for workers

Our Fees

We offer many services for employers, below are some the main services:

  • Pre-Assessment for sponsor licence application: £300
  • Application for Sponsor Licence £750
  • Full Application for Licence Renewal £500
  • CoS Issuance £90
  • Visa Application for Employees £300
  • Home Office Action Plan £500

Contact us for all your queries