Criminal Record Certificates for visas & employment and other reasons

Employers and visa sections normally ask for Police Clearance Certificates as part of job or visa application respectively. USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand are the among the top countries who ask or may ask for Criminal Record Certificate. If you employment involves working with children and vulnerable people, you might need need a different or detailed record report.

For UK Jobs

In UK, if you are applying for entry clearance under any of the following visa routes, you must provide a criminal record certificate for any country (excluding the UK) where you have lived for 12 months or more (whether continuous or in total), in the 10 years before your application, while aged 18 or over.

  • Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
  • Tier 1 (Investor)
  • Tier 2 (General) Worker in education, health or social care sectors (see below)
  • Dependent partner (over 18 years old) of the main applicant in any of the above routes, either together with the main applicant or separately

All those applying under the Tier 2 (General) route to take employment under one of the standard occupation codes listed below are subject to this requirement:

  • 1181 – Health services and public health managers and directors
  • 1184 – Social services managers and directors
  • 2217 – Medical radiographers
  • 2218 – Podiatrists
  • 2219 – Health professionals not elsewhere classified.
  • 2221 – Physiotherapists
  • 2222 – Occupational therapists
  • 2211 – Medical practitioners
  • 2212 – Psychologists
  • 2213 – Pharmacists
  • 2214 – Ophthalmic opticians
  • 2215 – Dental practitioners
  • 2223 – Speech and language therapists
  • 2229 – Therapy professionals not elsewhere classified
  • 2231 – Nurses
  • 2232 – Midwives
  • 2312 – Further education teaching professionals
  • 2314 – Secondary education teaching professionals
  • 2315 – Primary and nursery education teaching professionals
  • 2316 – Special needs education teaching professionals
  • 2317 – Senior professionals of educational establishments
  • 2318 – Education advisers and school inspectors
  • 2319 – Teaching and other educational professionals not elsewhere classified 2442 – Social workers
  • 2443 – Probation officers
  • 2449 – Welfare professionals not elsewhere classified

For rest of the world

A Police Certificate is needed if you require a work or residency visa for countries including Australia, Belgium, Canada, Cayman Islands, New Zealand, South Africa and the USA. In the case of the USA you will also need a Police Certificate for holiday purposes if you have ever been arrested or convicted of any offence, no matter how long ago it was.

Service we offer

We can make an application for UK Criminal Record Certificate on your behalf as your representative.

Our Fees

We charge a fixed fees of £300. You pay the official government fee.

Government Fees

Standard Application: £55 (12 working days)
Premium Application: £95 (4 Working Days)

Book Onine

Shopping Basket
Scroll to Top