Proof of Address for Fiance Visa and EU Settlement Scheme Family Permit Switching applications

While In the UK on temporary visas such as Fiance Visa or EU Settlement Scheme Family Permit, proof of evidence and evidence of living together is required as part of the application for Fiance Visa to Spouse Visa Switching or EU Family permit to EU Settlement Scheme Applications for pre-settlee status.