Swap European Biometric Resident Card for EU Settlement Scheme Biometric Resident Card

Update and BRC for EU Citizens and Dependants. Update, replace or transfer to a Biometric Residence Permit. You should take Card with you when you travel abroad as immigration authorities will ask for it to give you permission in the UK. Swap your card for EU Settlement Scheme Card. If you have Pre-settled status then you can only use this service to upgrade your BRC issued under the EEA regulations to a BRC issued under the EU Settlement Scheme or to replace your existing pre-settled status BRC. To use this service you must have been granted EU Settlement Status.