Adult Dependant Relative UK Visa Parents Siblings ZR Visas

Adult Dependant Relative

A blood relation in need to of long term care from a British citizen or settled person i.e. brother, sister, parent, grandchild, son and daughter in the UK.

Eligibility Requirements

  • Must be blood relation i.e. Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Daughter, Son, Grandson
  • They are unable to do their everyday tasks without the help of someone due to their age, disability or illness.
  • No one is available to take care of them in their own country.
  • UK sponsor must be a British Citizen or have Indefinite Leave to Remain in UK or have Refugee status or Humanitarian protection in the United Kingdom.
  • Must be over 18 years of age
  • UK Sponsor family member is able to support, care and accommodate for five years without recourse to the Public Funds.

Duration of the visa

If their UK sponsor is a settled person or British Citizen, they can live in UK as long they want and acquire British Citizenship too.

If their UK sponsor have Refugee status or Humanitarian protection in UK, they can stay in UK upto the validity of visa of their UK sponsor. They can extend their visa and get Permanent Residence in the United Kingdom.

Services we offer

ServiceDescription of ServiceFixed Fees
Book Full Application Preparation & Submission Service Comprehensive service. All work covered from start to the end. No VAT, no hidden charges. Allocated caseworker. The Fees is for the first applicant. An additional dependant pays only £100 when applying together.
 Full advice about all queries related to visa application
 List of documents for your immigration application
 Full prepare and complete the application form
 Pay visa fees and other applicable fees on your behalf – Of course you will reimburse us for any disbursements
 Submit the application form and application as registered immigration representative
 Upload all the documents or submit to the Home Office by post
 Book Bio-metrics appointment to capture your fingerprints and photo at one of the visa application centre
 Continuous advice from the day one until a decision is made by the embassy or Home Office
Book Application & Documents Checking ServiceApplication and documents checking service.
 Checking your application form
 Also check all the documents
 Mark all mistakes, errors and omissions in the application
 Highlight missing documents
Book 20 Minutes Consultation AppointmentAsk questions about immigration and visa applications.£30

Other ways to Book

You can book service online by following the above links. Alternatively please provide us with your full name, full address, email address and contact number, we will book service-

By phone: UK +44 1782 977 899, +447944132344
By email:
WhatsApp/ Text Message: UK +447944132344

After Booking Service: Next Step

Once we received your booking, we will start working on your immigration straight away. In the first instance, we will call you to know about circumstances to compile the list of documents you need for your application. We will send a detailed email containing the:

  • List of Required Documents
  • Required Information

On receiving above, we will check them and start preparing your application. If there is any information missing or documents are not in the correct format, we will contact you, advice you the alternative documents you can provide. Full support is provided. Once application is complete, we will send you copy of draft application for your approval. On getting your consent to submit the application, application will be submitted. Read more details.

Contact us

Scroll to Top