Month: August 2017

Dependant Children

Children of British Nationals, EU Citizens or persons with Indefinite Leave to Remain can apply to join their parents in UK on the basis of their relationship. They can apply for Permanant Residence in UK if one of their parents is British Citizen or have ILR.

How to Instruct us

HOW TO INSTRUCT US TO TAKE YOUR CASE >> Step 1: Place order online & Pay the Fees Choose your visa and place your order online. You will get order confirmation by email which will also contain business bank account. Please pay the fees in the bank Account. Is my money secure? >> Step 2: …

How to Instruct us Read More »

Call Now ButtonCall Now @ 09:30-20:00